Thursday, May 11, 2006

I SMELL A BLOGGY FOR THE BLOGULATOR!

Let's just say that The Blogulator got a little bit of extra traffic today...

...because it was featured on CityPages.com as the "Minnesota Blog of the Day"...featuring this blurb:


MINNESOTA BLOG OF THE DAY

Check out Chris and Qualler's Pop Culture Blogulator before it jumps the shark - oh, too late!

I can only imagine the Bloggies we're gonna sweep up for this one, suckas!

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2006/05/511_morning_com.asp

4 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

That's awesome in a suprisingly ironic or bittersweet kind of way. You're getting somewhat mainstream attention, but it's only because you declared you're past your prime. Now everyone who reads the blogulator will have to deal with the fact that it'll never be as good as it was, even though they never read it when it was good. So...hooray?

I'd say the complexity of that alone warrants at least three awards.

4:24 PM  
Blogger qualler said...

Haha, I was thinking a similar thing on my way home from work. I would try to re-word it into what I was thinking, but I think I'm done with that whole thinking deal for the day.

I'm about to call you right now. Crazy!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Congratulations!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Paal said...

that's pretty effen rad

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home