Friday, June 09, 2006

meeting celebrities

That's right, I met Al Franken last night. It was the most awkward celebrity meeting of all time, with Amy introducing me to him and him saying "Oh, uh, hi Mark, nice to meet you" and then staring at his feet. Then Amy told him an embarrassing story in front of everybody and Al said "Wow, Amy, I thought you were smarter than that!" And everybody laughed. Yeah, Al Franken made fun of my friend in front of a bunch of people.

Then, last night, I had a dream that my car got smashed up, including a flat tire. And I went into my trunk to find a spare, but all I had there was a pesky square tire. You can't drive with a square tire!

And now, in five days, I am leaving for Paris.

3 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA SQUARE TIRE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

11:01 AM  
Blogger Paal said...

weird

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that leaving your blog postless for more than a month qualifies as "Bloggin' It Up", Mr. Mark Waller!

-LQ (aka your brother)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home